Saturday, March 28, 2009

2 weeks after....

After 2 week, I think this clinical practice is quite oookay for me. But I still hate it because I don't really into this. Next week I'm gonna present my very first case study in pediatric. Hopefully everything gonna be okay.

Okay. Finish bout awful practical. Now move on to my upcoming final. ZOMG! It's really around the corner! I didn't make any preparation for this. I hafta to start it now. But of course I'll finish my blog first. Huhu.

Yesterday there was an earth hour from 8.30 p.m. till 9.30 p.m. We were encouraged to turn off the LIGHTS for only one hour! But still there was so many some kind of ignorant who think that campaign is simply a stupid idea. They said it doesn't give any effect n yadayadayadayada....(can't list down all of it). For me, if u love our precious earth, just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment