Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pricking Practical!!! Urgh!

Last week, I have started my clinical practice. In the early morning, I have to wake up sooo early (around 5.30 a.m.) to take a bath and make sure I don't come late for my first day. Waking up very early is such a big obstacle for me. After that, I have to rush to HUKM (which is the hospital that I'm being practical in) using variety of public transport. Firstly, I have to ride in RapidKL bus which is so overcrowded with massive number of people. I really can't believe that there was so many people at 6.30 a.m.!

After arrieved at MidValley, I have to ride in KTM to Bandar Tasik Selatan. Fortunately there was less people there and I even managed to get a sit. After that, I have to change to LRT until Bandar Tun Razak and use taxi to HUKM. So finally I managed to get to HUKM at around 7.20 a.m.

At first, I'm quite lost there because it's the first time I've been there. I don't know where Occupational Therapy Department is. So I asked the very friendly "makgad" there and I managed to get to OT dept at about 7.30.

While I'm waiting outside and wait for my friend, I totaled up my expense for the tickets. OMG! It's all is about RM6++! So, everyday I have to spend about RM12++. Duhh. I'm might broke after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment